Bijaya Vaidya is an established Sitar Virtuoso and perhaps the most travelled and known musical Ambassador of Nepal. He has performed in thousands of concerts in major cities around the globe â€“ most of his performance completely dedicated to charity and fund raising for social works. In Nepal he is regarded as a legendary Sitar player. Bijaya also advocates for peace and harmony on planet Earth. Bijayaâ€™s philosophy of â€˜selfless help and compassionâ€™ has touched many. This is his third solo album dedicate to peace. Compositions are in semi classical genre
Inspiration to make this album is a blessing of Kuldevata and Purna Sunder Vaidya family Guthi. He feels proud of his parents, family and friends supports.
Listen to music from Music of Peace Album
Tracks in this album:
1. Shanti: This track is dedicated for peace. Musical meditation for peace, appeal from the birth place of Buddha Lumbini, Nepal.
2. Pahad: This composition is feelings of hills and mountains of Nepal.
3. Kosis: Trying to search for peace and Enlighten.
4. Harsha: Dream of happy and peaceful world.
5. Dehat: Nepal is a beautiful country with plain land in south and Himalayas in north. Dehat is a country side of south Nepal.
Do you need more information about Music of Peace
- Category: Musical Instruments Gear
- Selling Since: 21st July, 2018
Sold By: namatovu
- NPR 350.00
NepBay: the appropriate online shopping site in Nepal:
When you do online shopping in Nepal through NepBay, you are guaranteed about the nature of the items you're purchasing. Whether it is Online shopping for shoes or electronics, together with our verified images, we guarantee to deliver just fresh, unique items with the bill, and at costs that will make you screech with bliss! In case you're still reluctant about online payment system in Nepal, you could decide on the Cash-on-Delivery strategy, and acquire no additional charges. Imagine that you enjoyed a couple of bed sheets, pants and clothes on NepBay; the value, shading, everything was to your preferring, and you purchased it in a split of seconds!